What is a DLL?
Errors in DLLs can mean a lot of different thinks. Common DLLs that are used a lot by many programs can often be considered bad simply because they are thee.end of the line. for so many programmer errors.
Imagine you have a car part, like an engine. Now consider what would happen if you put an 80 horsepower engine inside an 18 wheeler. Obviously the engine is just not going to cut it, and stall as soon as you try making a move in the truck. The engine is not the problem, it's the mechanic that put together the truck. They did not know what they were doing!
Often DLL errors are caused by the programmer putting together the software, not by the DLL itself. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes there are subtle bugs in common DLLs that only rear their ugly heads in very specific and unusual circumstances.
How to fix DLL errors
The above just covers a few of the basic reasons that DLL errors can happen. There are many more, such as the Windows Registry. When the Windows Registry is inadequately configured, affected by bad software, corrupted by a sudden shutdown, or some other way broken, DLL errors can occur.
RegCure is actually a great tool for a number of different computer issues, beyond DLL problems. RegCure targets a lot of the major causes of headaches the average computer faces, including errors and performance issues. Do yourself and your computer a favour and give RegCure a shot.
Hopefully that will be an end to your DLL errors!
- Antivirus software,
- Cookie.exe Process Information,
- Fixing Access Violations, General Protection Faults, and Invalid Page Faults,
- Fixing df394b.tmp and ef7194.tmp Errors,
- Fixing Windows Media Player Errors,
- Internet Explorer,
- Microsoft Word,
- Outlook Express,
- Preventing "Program Not Responding" Errors,
- Removing Windows Messenger,
- Speedup Internet Explorer,
- Tutorial on how to open a TORRENT file,
- Tutorial on how to open an ICA file ,
- Tutorial on how to open JPG files,
- Tutorial on how to open PDF files,
- Tutorial on how to open QFX files,
- Tutorial on how to open RAR files,
- Tutorial on how to open VOB files,
- Tutorial on how to open WPS files,
- Uninstall Programs,
- What is Boot.exe?,
- What is WinWord.exe?,
- Windows Installer,
- Windows Media Player,
- Windows Media Player and Audio Codecs,
- Windows Movie Maker
- dynamic link library:
- windows internals:
- Commit charge too high,
- Fixing DLL errors,
- Fixing Kernel32.dll errors,
- Fixing MSI.dll Errors,
- Fixing SVCHost.exe Errors,
- General DLL,
- How To Use Virtual Memory to Speed Up Your Computer,
- Managing and Disabling Automatic Windows Updates,
- Optimize Registry,
- Print Spooler,
- Repairing Windows Installer Errors,
- RunDLL.exe and RunDLL32.exe,
- Virtual Memory,
- What is NetDDE.exe?,
- Windows Explorer Crashes,
- Windows Installer,
- Winsock Errors